Traveling During Winter
While in most parts of the world, autumn is coming to a close, and the first breath of winter approaches, more and more travelers are seeking to travel to warmer destinations during these months. Similar to the migratory pattern of birds, it is best recommended to double check exactly where and when your prospective destination would be.
After all, given a hard year’s work, everyone deserves to just let lose on a fun international trip. This article seeks to enlighten about ten great places, in no particular order, to go to around the world.
Top Ten Beaches
1. Anse Source d’Argent. Found on the third largest populated island in the country of Seychelles, close to Madagascar, this beach prides itself on being one of the most photographed beaches on the world. With tourism being this island’s number one industry, Anse Source d’Argent is home several rare creatures, including the Paradise Flycatcher.
2. Bora Bora.
One of the world’s most popular oceans found in the Pacific Ocean, Bora Bora has given rise to the fame of Tahitian culture and lore. With several resorts and attractions, including the very first over-the-water bungalow, Bora Bora is also the home to several aquatic activities and historical treasures.(image by Gezikolik).
3. Boracay. The archipelagic Philippines has a lot of beaches to its name, but one of its most world-renowned beaches is Boracay, found in the Visayan region. Home to the world’s best white sand beach, Boracay is flocked by tourists all over the world. It has been a popular destination for parties and weddings.
This island paradise is located in Singapore. Home to two world-class five-star hotels, Sentosa boasts both a landmark in aquatic entertainment and natural landmarks. With several country clubs, resorts, and courts in the area, Sentosa is one big tourism magnet.(image by Charmaine Chiu).
5. The Baths. Located in the Carribean, the aptly-named The Baths provides both great waves and unique natural landforms. With swimming, snorkeling, and surfing as major pastimes, the Baths biggest attraction is its large volcanic core at the center.
6. Rabbit Beach. Located in the Historical section of Lampedusa, Sicily, the Rabbit Beach is one of the world’s best beaches, ranking high up in online polls. Home of a lot of rare and protected wildlife, the islands are also famous for great aquatic and family friendly activities.
7. Baia do Soncho. The wonderful forests of Brazil hide this magnificent beach. Baia do Soncho is mostly recommended for those who enjoy diving, as you can see clearly even below certain depths.
8. Flamenco Beach. This Puerto Rican beach has known its ups and downs throughout history. Nonetheless, this has been a popular destination for a lot of people, especially those interested in sports fishing.
9. Caramoan. Another beach from the Philippines, Caramoan rose to fame when Survivor shot two seasons there. An untouched paradise, Caramoan boasts beautiful sands and gorgeous waves to catch.
10. Playa de las Catedrales. The beach of the Cathedral is one of the most gorgeous places in the world with its own natural rock formation and seas part of its main attraction.
With so many great travel destinations, it is hard to choose. Before traveling make sure what requirements may be needed for travel. Contact your national foreign affairs department for more details.
Related post : Tenerife: More Than Just a Beach Destination
Feature image by Joel Samuel